Why social studies tutor important.
As we all know that in our society there are so many preconception related to social science content. The social study may be be accepted as the non scientific,ill framed.so there is vast content like history.
Why social science studies tutors near me:-
- there is lack of notes material to the social science teaching.it become difficult to arrange the experties in this field.so we collect all teacher that are expert in this field.
- social studies learning process lacks the social studies tools for evaluation which are used for student performance.
- Lack of Interest in Learning Social Studies: What should come as no surprise is the connection between the negative past experiences of the participants and their current lack of interest in learning social studies. Of the participants who were completing the course, twice as many of them (33.2%) reported their interest level for learning social studies before enrolling in the course as being “low,” compared to the number of participants (16.6%) who reported it as being “high.” Actually, the finding that a majority of these participants (50.2%) reported their interest level as being “medium” appears rather generous and provides some basis for optimism that professors can somehow “turn things around” in favor of social studies.-
- The number of topics deemed pertinent to social studies education at the preservice level continues to expand. As the content demands increase, so does the pressure on professors to prepare preservice elementary teachers adequately for an increasing number of responsibilities. The sheer number of topics can leave professors perplexed about finding enough time to cover some, much less all, of them. the description of what to teach in social studies: creating a civic culture, the hidden curriculum, student motivation, thinking skills, values education, global education, multicultural studies, gender studies, educational technology, alternative assessment, meeting the needs of students with disabilities, and academic freedom.
- Social studies standards are often written so that it is virtually impossible to cover all the required material in the school year. For example, in World geography, the National Standards require such breadth of material that it is impossible to do more than just touch on each topic
- While some social studies like Economics themselves well to making connections to students and their lives, others do not. It can be tough to connect what was going on in Ancient China to a 14-year-old’s daily life. Social Studies teachers have to work very hard to make these topics interesting.
- Many students come into a Social Studies class with a particular dislike of history. Some will complain that it has nothing to do with their lives. Others will just say it’s boring.
so this is enough inormation for “why social studies tutors near me” is important