As we know that reading Whole chapter is become tough when the student has exam.So Learn Motion and time in short notes.
- One who takes the shortest time to cover the distance in 100 metre race has the highest speed
- The most convenient way to find out which of the two or more objects is moving faster is, to compare their distance moved by them in a unit time.
- We call the distance covered by an object in a unit time as the speed of the object.
- Formula of speed =total distance covered/total time taken.
- If the speed of an object moving along straight line keeps changing its motion is said to be the non uniform
- An object moving along a straight line with constant speed is said to be in a uniform motion
- One of the most well known periodic motion is a simple pendulum
So Motion and time is not hard topic you can learn easily here.
Written by rpstutor contributor